Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Journey from Anatomy to Autopsy-Life!!!!!!

Im as normal soul as you all are,running behind the meaningless task of finding the meaning of life.Im sure I would def laugh at my own blog tomorrrow and atleast few of my frens would think i have gone crazy looking at my this blog.But at this point of time..i feel i need to scrib about something i cant crib..:)

Although I have been moulded out of all the wonders of life,most of which I wouldnot even dare to dream about going through again, i still wonder sometimes I wander so much in life ,so much that i reach the pinnacle from where its really tough to trace back the origin.Sometimes, I smile at my own destiny for making me stand where Iam today.Im sure every living thing in the world has its own destiny but what matters is how much are you responsible for your destiny!!!..Not everything that you are destined to have in life is entirely coz of you....we strive to get things we love,although we are sure we will be strayed out!..we cry for our loved ones but we dont love...we try evrything but we wont be loved....Its so strange we search for life when we are still alive!!!!. .Thats why i call it as 'mad man's desires' which has a start and continues to run til the point that it has to be started again in a different soul,with different design!!!!!....In otherway - it never ends!!..
The only answer that one can get to the question 'What is life?' is the same question when some one comes to you and aks it.So dont ask it ever,coz wht you are doing is just answering someone elses question..:).


Frankly speaking..I started laughing at my blog now itself......So may be I will add few more lines some other day when i stop laughing..:)



-Smile

No comments: