Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Interospection!!!

I really don't know why i started blogging.But now I don't want to know why i started liking blogs so much.Even this time my epicentre of the saga is as cranky as I am. People who know me would find me a strange guy !!!!.of course,Its tough to accept a person like me wandering from an immaculate immature harping bout hundred things to indisputable intellect(?) working on epicentre!!.'Diversity' is one word i like the most!!!

I'm sure it would be a Terra bytes of data ,if every blogger at least writes completely about themselves.I'm adding few KBs now,undoubtedly scared of crossing the Terra bytes!!.I wasn't believing in life,until i was born.As all others,I opened my eyes to the world without even the hints of the dust that would spoil my eyesight.And by the time i realised it ,I had covered my eyes with a layer (I meant a reading glass !!) making an in vain attempt to protect it from the dust hoping it lasts till i melt in dust.I was so happy through out my good old days as I dint even have a hint that life has a different definition than the one I knew. I was happiest in my own ignorance , i wonder sometimes ignorance can throw so much light to life!!After all it is always pleasure to improve your life from the state of loosing blood to loosing sweat .I had my own world of sweating people ,sympathising bleeding people and I was enjoying the pride of being in high class family of sweating people.Probably this is where i started sympathising the bleeding people,despite i being sweating and i dint stop sympathising until i started empathising!.Although It might be the esteem of being in a high class (sweat) family,I'm proud i learnt to empathise and stood out of sympathisers!!!!

I couldn't give an excuse for not running behind the mean for daily bread.And that led me to find more definition of life,although until the recent past i have only been sympathised.I dint know the depth of diversity can be so shallow and i was really scared of the word 'Diversity'.Often we think what we have is nothing but we forget the path we have walked in before reaching the stop where we are in today.Although the diversity what we see today outside is nothing ,compared to the changes that happened to us and our own life from the point it started to the point where we are standing today ,its clearly eccentric to know that we are still scared of diversity!!! I wasn't an exception for all such human like feelings.I always believed the sculptor of my life is my own experience in life.And every time the experience chiseled a piece out of me, i got the better shape.I'm glad I could bear all the blunt blows ,which proved to be fatal to many others who tried to bear it along with me and I'm glad I could still survive.This is what makes me smile today when people around me cry for not being able to meet their contemporary needs.I recall the days of blood shed and i smile at myself and feel so proud of my strong will.Again the word Diversity dives in and I try to compare between the group crying for contemporary needs and the group crying for basic needs of life ,although both are (struggling to ) living today!!!.As the days passed the experiences became routine and i was so strong that after a while there was nothing new to experience,although i slowly turned out to be the most experienced in -'Diversity',so experienced that i hardly used to find it or rather my priorities are changed.As the days passed I walked my way watching things around me although I wasn't let to walk comfortably and cover my distance by my own governing factors in life...which i label as relatives,friends,society and rest everything ,except the one - My family.Every one will have someone behind their success in life ,but I was a step more fortunate I dint have 'some One' but I had 'My own more than one ' .As i covered more and more distance in my journey I became fond of the obstacles which hampered my swift moment and I found them the real mean of entertainment to minimise the strain of my journey!!.And i was a stone through distance away ,when all those obstacles were fond of me!!!

Today when I look back the path I walked I wonder was there really a road before? And every time I get such doubts Its again my family who uncovers the grass on the path to show me the footsteps of my own.As I said ,my own experience in life are serving as building blocks of my life and guiding hands of remaining journey.This is what makes me stay what Iam untill no more Iam.This is what makes me smile again at my destiny irrespective of whether I'm sitting on the shores of Hudson River looking at the Manhattan Centre in New York city or on a stone bench at Joga looking at the Jog Falls with a half baked corn in my hand!!. I'm still the same and I would remain too ,coz i know the truth......I still sweat

-Smile


.....to be continued ....till I bite the dust!!

4 comments:

  1. nice manga..keep going..u wil l be the next osho for sure :) I am ur first follower..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude wht happened.....it was nice but suddenly blogs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. you already have 3 followers macha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehee...just time pass dears n darlings..:)

    ReplyDelete