Tuesday, June 14, 2011

ಯಾವ ಮೋಹನ ಮುರಳಿ ಕರೆಯಿತು ....ದೂರ ತೀರಕೆ ನಿನ್ನನು!!!

I realized that It's been long since i wrote a line  when Rashmi( my wife ) asked me today to write a blog ,while I was complaining that I'm totally bored.Again the question came " what to write on?" when I decided to write something and here comes Rashmi again with the topic " ಯಾವ ಮೋಹನ ಮುರಳಿ ಕರೆಯಿತು ....ದೂರ ತೀರಕೆ ನಿನ್ನನು!!!" .. although she dint realize yet that she suggested this topic!!!

                        Iam in UK and Rashmi stayed back in Bangalore as her VISA process got delayed.Meanwhile my  sis-in-law delivered a cutest ever baby girl and my dad,mom and bro had to travel back home leaving Rashmi alone in Bangalore.She for sure felt lonely at home and missed me a lot ,which was evident after checking above title as her facebook status message.And i though I have enough to write on this subject.

                                                Yes.. while It's tough to know what we want in life it's even tougher to know how much we want that " what".And i think this certain uncertainty is what drives a human being towards doing good or bad deeds.Well..why I'm saying this is  ,even I'm not an exception from this ambiguity in life and i feel  a lot here that I had all I wanted there back at home but I don't know why did I come here again.Sitting in a city where people rely more on Google Search Engine than on people,where paper has replaced the water ,where children call home before meeting their parents,where mom's daughter and dad's son  grow together , Im not surprised why i started thinking in this angle. Incidentally I happened to read an article by a   techie with the title  " Work sincerely but dont work seriously" .I liked it so much because he has supported my thought that we dont know what we want in life!!. Often we run behind so many things in life without realising how far I came from where I started.And in most of the cases it will be too late by  the time we realize the distance ,so far that the life span remaining is too short to cover the distance back.!!!.Im sure you are confused about the gist of my philosophy, soon the confusion will be cleared!!!

                                       I have always argued that life first rest next!!.My definition of growth is entirely different than what the most of the world would think of.I feel what is our position ,how much salary I draw ,where do i stand in the company, would never define your life.What makes you successful in life is how happy you are and how much valuable moments you treasure and how happy your loved ones are.I feel one's success should be measured by the factor of his/her capability in keeping, first himself happy ,next others surrounding him happy.No point in spoiling today  by putting all effort to make unseen tomorrow colorful.In the so called competitive world ( esp.. IT Industry) life has become so restless that we keep running without even thinking if we have already crossed our destination!!!.As  a fresher want to be confirmed quick , as an employee want to be a lead ASAP, as a lead wants to be manager before your batch mates,.......and so on.In all this endless effort of life building we wont realize the life we lost!!
                                                  So start living!!...Did your client send you back coz you are not performing?....thank him  and leave quietly coz you got your life back .Did you get low rating?.. relax thinking bout the movies you watched,time you spent with your family whenever you left office early!!!!.Were you fired ?...nothing to worry we have Naukri.com!!.Think again you have an answer for every one of those questions.But do you have an alternate if you couldn't see your parents when they were hospitalized?....If your wife delivered baby while you were abroad?...you couldn't attend your close one's marriage due to a client visit....Don't you feel sick of the job and think what am I doing?....I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment