Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Honey ಗೊಂದು "ಹನಿಗವನ" !!!

                   
                 Often we believe "marriages are made in heaven".But in my case it was made in a coffee day!!!..I strongly believe ' A Lot can happen over a coffee'.... :)  Every happening out of the "Lot" are still green and feels as if it was yesterday!!!!I still remember the shy that slipped as a smile from the edge of your lips n I wish I could treasure it!!!..The shine in your eyes and the in-vain attempt to refrain yourself from  looking at me from the corner of your eyes are unforgettable!!....The shock waves passed when the eyes met are  still shocking!!!....I smiled without my knowledge for finally finding the smile of my life !!!! ....Life without you has no reason to live dear!!!!

      ಭಾವನೆಗಳ ಭ್ರಮರದ ರೆಕ್ಕೆ ನೀನು
          ಶ್ರಾವಣಿಯ ಶಶಿಕಿರಣನ ಬೆಳಕು ನೀನು
       ಅವನಿಯ ಅಧಿಪತಿಯ ಅರಸಿ ನೀನು
    ಗೊಂಬೆ ನಾನಾದರೆ ಮುದ್ದು ನೀನು.
ಮನಸು ನಾನಾದರೆ ಮನದ ಮಾತು ನೀನು
       ಛೆ..ನಮ್ಮಿಬ್ಬರ ಮಧ್ಯೆ  ಇದೇನಿದು ನಾನು -ನೀನು..?!!!


Congratulations sweet  heart!!.......Its the 4th month!!!!!.....love you ever!!!!!!!



4 comments:

  1. bhavayya idantu sakhatagi iddu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeredu nadi..
    yeradu Putta doni..
    sangamavaagi naalku tingalaagittu...
    Jodidoniyali Naalku janmkkaaguvastu muttugalu tumbittu....
    antaraaladi chippolage mdudiruva muttugalesto????

    ReplyDelete